I found myself over 300 lbs. I didn’t plan to be there. As a less mature mid-twenty years old, I probably scouffed at those in that predicament despite my life of weight struggles.
When you are that big ( I apologize, but by ‘you’ I mean ‘me’), you then fall victim to hopelesness, depression, exhaustion, discomfort, anxiety, disbalief; any and everything mentally, emotionally, and physcially that works against you.
I lost my weight before becoming a certified trainer. So I’ll keep it real, the following story/approach is 70% experience and 30% technical. I’ve had no surgeries, procedures, or paid help; so if you are looking dor a success story that you can draw inspiration from, you’ve come to the right place.
I started with Quick Weight Loss Methods. If you don’t understand why, you may be in the wrong place. The few I used are healthy, fat burning, nutrient rich approaches. See Links below for Quick Weight Loss. That accounted for over 100 lbs. for me. The resultant 40 lbs. or so was training combined with eating habits that kept my metabolism burning throughout the day. See the Permanent Weight Loss section below.
TRIMMINGTHEFAT centers around better, more effective, practical eating habits by balancing your meals: Incorporating sufficient protein, healthier fats, and healthier carbs.
WHAT’S YOUR GOAL? Quick Weight Loss or Permanent Weight Loss?
STEP 1: Find Your BMR By Filling Out the Following Form
Powered by BMR Calculator
STEP 2: Your BMR is How Many Calories You Burn Daily.
- Set a goal to consume ≈ 300-600 Calories less than your BMR
- Example: Your BMR is 2,200 Calories. Consume 1,700 Daily and you will lose 1lb. per week
- This does not entail dieting or eating diet food
- To Lose weight quicker and healthily, utilize the links below. All have been tested, all work, and all healthier, more practical and sustainable regimens for everyday people
Quick Weight Loss Diets and Plans
- Choose the 1 of 3 Proven Starting Diets that Best Works for YOU
- 5 Tips to Drop 20 lbs. Mostly from Your Mid-Section
- Use High Protein Nutrition Meal Replacements for Fast Body Fat Loss
Permanent Weight Loss and Eating Habit Changes
- The Basic Way to Successfully Lose Weight Without Having to Diet
- 5 Tips to Ditch Eating Habits that Slow Your Metabolism
- Lose Weight on the Low Carb/Ketogenic Diet HERE
- Trainer Tip: How to Eat Your Way to Weight Loss
Tap Images to Select Your Fitness Goal