DAY 1 (For this particular endeavor)
Goal: Drop 15 more lbs. of fat to tone and strengthen
Giving myself 2 weeks.
I’m showing that whichever way you choose to lose your weight, reach your goal etc. it can be done by making more informed choices instead of thinking there are things that just can’t be eaten . That includes choosing better TV dinners and fast food at times.
Losing well over 100 lbs.
And keeping it off for 2 years so far is because my eating habits are very fluid
What I stay away from:
- Things that are common sense just too calorie dense
- Eating huge meals as opposed to multiple smaller ones
- Fried food (but I’ll treat myself on occasion)
- Most beef and pork mainly for digestion and health reasons.
- Simple carbs ( pop/soda, sugar, sugary anything, excessive rice/potatoes, sweets)
- Unbalanced or high carb meals. I’m always lookijg for there to be protein and some fat in what I eat
What I eat:
Pretty much anything else
Everyone has it figured out it seems. No red meat. Let’s try vegan. We try to only go organic. I keep it simple. I focus on calories, protein, and stay away from simple carbs. That’s been my lifestyle for the last 3 years